Wharton M&A West 2013-Leadership Summit streamed live from the Wharton San Francisco campus
Please join us on Thursday, June 6th 10:00 AM PST to watch via livestream the Wharton M&A West 2013-Leadership Summit streamed live from the Wharton San Francisco campus. It's an all-star group of 20+ M&A leaders who have driven more than $500B in M&A and private equity transactions discussing global trends, leveraged buyouts, career tips, the art of the deal and more. This event was organized by Wharton Alumni for Wharton Alumni.
* Jonathan Coslet, Senior Partner & Chief Information Officer, TPG
* James Greene, Jr., Advisory Partner, KKR
* Peter Goodson, Lecturer Haas, Berkeley, Partner (Retired), Clayton & Dubilier and Rice
* David Liu, Managing Director, Jefferies & Company;
* J. Richard Fredericks, Founding Partner, Main Management and Former US Ambassador to Switzerland and Liechtenstein
* Richard E. Climan, Corporate Partner, Weil, Gotshal & Manges
* and many more from firms including Morgan Stanley, Hellman & Friedman, TSG Consumer Partners, Electronic Arts, Cisco, DLA Piper, PwC, and Ernst & Young.
There is no charge for your members to watch and no registration required. Just click and watch:
Here is the link to watch via livestream: https://new.livestream.com/jmfco/wharton